IT, Telecom & Technology
At Vangard Law we have a wide-range and in-depth experience of legal and commercial issues linked to ICT (Information and Communications Technology) and technology in general.
Our client companies include research-, innovation- and technology development companies, IT consultancies and other companies that operate within the constantly growing IT field as well as within medical technology and renewable energy.
We also represent the firm’s clients on contentious and non-contentious intellectual property, trade secrets, confidentiality, non-compete, non-solicitation and innovations in the workplace. We advise on such matters as disputes, agreements, alleged copyright and trade secret infringements, breach of secrecy and/or non-compete contracts.
- IoT, AI, Machine learning, SaaS services, Fog computing & Edge computing
- Consultancy agreements
- Prosecution of copyright and trade secret infringement
- Commercialization of research findings and rights
- Internet services and e-commerce
- Software and technology development agreements
- License and delivery agreements for technology, such as hardware, software and services
- IP law matters
- Support agreements
- Agreements and general contractual terms for sale and purchase of services and products
- OEM, distribution agreements, resale agreements and agency agreements
- Product manufacturing agreements
- Procurement issues
- Disputes related to the above-mentioned fields